Our Turn-Key Self-Directed Real Estate IRA Services Will:
- Establish your self-directed IRA account with a custodian that specializes in real estate within an IRA.
- Accomplish the direct custodian-to-custodian transfer from your existing retirement account to insure that the transaction remains a non-taxable transfer.
- Form an appropriate investment entity that your IRA and you will invest which will ultimately own the real estate property.
- Review your proposed purchase to ensure that it is within the requirements of the Internal Revenue Code and the Department of Labor regulations and is not a prohibited transaction.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for custodian investment review and due diligence.
- Supervise your closing attorney or other closing agent to insure all closing documents are acceptable to your new self-directed IRA custodian
- Facilitate the transfer of funds from the self-directed IRA custodian to the closing attorney or other closing agent escrow account for final disposition.
- Provide pre and post purchase IRA accounting and tax reporting for your real estate investment.
Learn more by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page or Contacting Us.